Thursday, May 19, 2005

At Work........Ugh!

So here it is, Thursday at 7:07 pm and I am still at work, damn monthly progress reports! UgH!!! I did goof off a lot today though. I have to come in tomorrow too, so much for my CWS tomorrow :0( I am skipping the gym today and threw WW out the window today, I got off to a good start, but just didn't finish with one :). My boss offered to buy me lunch at McDonalds so I had that, big mac attack, but I relentlessly needed it. I was proud of myself for going to the gym two whole days in a row, not much to some, but a milestone for me and not to mention that I ran 7 minutes, 30 seconds without stopping. Okay for now, I have to get back to work, DP just called, she wanted to know if I wanted her to go home and cook dinner at this time of night, then go to the gym....uh....yeah hi! I don't think so I told her, kind of senseless to cook stuff this time of night I told her, her class ended tonight, so hopefully she will be able to help out more around the house and get more involved with us, so I don't feel like an "I" instead of a "We" or "Us".
Oh, and big sister D called, crying to my niece about the problems with her husband, I wish my sister would just realize what a dip that man is and leave already! Calling her daughter upset over stupid stuff isn't going to help anyone, especially Mini-Me (Shawna-the niece).
Big Sister P is supposed to be checking into stuff for Dad's 70th surprise bday party, why is it that I always have to call her for an update? I told her that once this whole thing is over with for my father's party that I will not be contacting her, I am sick of always making the effort, she gives me this shiat about DNA and family and all this crap. I told her that family is what you make of it, and that because there is an age difference of 12 and 13 years between me and them (the older siblings) I've always felt like an only child. She then proceeds to tell me that she called all of Dad's siblings to let them know that Dawn (DP) would be coming to the party too, interesting I said, I said why did you do that, she said well, I wanted them to not be surprised by her being there, you know with the race issue! THis is where I try to come through the phone at her and am holding back tears of frustration. I told her I realize they're racist, but you literally made it an issue before it became one, now we're going to be walking in there with bullet proof vests on already. I told her I didn't care, regardless of who says it, if anything is said I will not hold back, I will give them a piece of my mind. She needs a reality check, I swear sometimes I am not related to these people I can't be.....well I should get some work done huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home