Friday, May 20, 2005

Maintenance Venting

Ahem, TGIF or not, I am glad it's here. I stayed late at work again today, although it truly was my day off, F was supposed to be there and she came in, at 10 and left at 12. I talked with the PM's about the new possibility of the new contract, it's 50/50 regardless of how I slice it.

I talked to DP today about all these "reoccuring" issues we seem to be having, I'm stressed about equity growth in our townhouse because we will need that $ in order to get our next house-of which we're still waiting on the freakin' woman to contact us to write a contract :(. As usual, DP's response is, "Everything will work out". I am spastically sitting across from the table as she says that trying to maintain composure.....what if it isn't fine? What if I lose my job and it takes me forever and a year to find another one, and we can't get the house, we have to put off ttc even longer (I swear my eggs are shrievling up and dying as I type this, they've packed their bags and are heading elsewhere, where reproduction is more possible) and the development of our education-i.e. continuing and finishing our degrees. I need to stop stressing, what is the worse that could happen? I could lose my job and we couldn't get the house and ttc could be put off for a few more years-as my mother would say anyday above ground is better than one below it-unfortunately with her gone, I should realize that even more. I just hate the fact that all the major decisions are left up to me, have I set myself up for this? Would I like it any other way? I don't really know!?!

Kasi came over today and I helped her out with her announcements for graduation, the money she is making is burning a hole in her pocket and she jokingly almost called me a daughter of a bitch or something of that nature, I told her to watch it, she realized she was wrong. I took Mini to Verizon today to get put on our cell plan, this works well for all parties involved. I explained to her that I will not hesitate to take her off the plan should she not abide by the rules-and not run the damn bill up to $400+ a month. It's surreal to me that all the nieces are almost graduated, odd really.

DP's asleep now and it's only a little after 11 on a Friday night. I wish I could figure out how to put pics on here or something like that, if this site was more like a Xanga or a MySpace I could put music on it too, but then Mini would figure out where I was and read my stuff, I would rather have strangers read it, hence posting it here.

Well I shall go now and take a hot relaxing shower then off to beddy-by for me, or at least off to, laying in bed thinking until my brain falls asleep and my body follows after.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home