Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Paxil CR...Anyone?





I am trying to reach anybody....anybody on the PAXIL CR team? That's the new side dish to my prescribed entree this week. I went to the primary doc today, if things don't get better in two weeks, I am going to be on STD soon. I am taking like 10 freakin pills a day, I mean really, c'mon now. I am 28, whatever!

She told me to take a week off, I told her I couldn't because of "work", I had to get back today because I had to go on base, and drop off certificates, I had a classified package to prepare, FedEx labels to do, even though I gave Miss Dance Party USA with a love bite on her neck, I tries to hide mines at least, and of course Colt Sever and Tom Selleck needed to get into the back offices. Then timecop needed to know whether or not I let Tom Selleck into one of the back offices, when he has a damn key, why does it matter, is he the lock door cop now?

I am feeling a little less stressed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home