Monday, May 08, 2006

My Oncologist is better than Yours

I saw that on a t-shirt online and I am going to order it I think it will be great humor when I start my chemo. Lately, I've been having a lot of chronic migraines and shoulder tension. I think it's because I am not taking the Topamax anymore since it caused me to have a kidney stone I am technically not supposed to take it, but I think I might resume. I've had 4 migraines back to back.

Tomorrow I go see the oncologist down here, Dr. Uppal, I will discuss treatment types and options with him and hopefully take the next step in getting my port put in, I will then decide whether to go down here for it, or to Georgetown.

....And in insomniac news today, I fell asleep on my own while reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, it was truly amazing, although it only lasted for a hour or so...........oh well.

Goodnight All.

P.S. If you're reading this Amanda, congrats on the contract stuff, I am happy you have a job! Now, what's up with the road trip?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to take MAY 18-22 off and I'm driving to Kentucky to see one of my friends from college. I haven't seen her in 2 years, I'm so excited!!!! If I don't use my vacation time now then I won't get a vacation until October probably. So I'm taking a long weekend and I only have to use 2 vacation days. I get paid for the rest and it can help pay for my wedding dress. :)

5/12/2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home