Wednesday, March 15, 2006

HPNCC and genetics

So I went to Dr. John Marshall yesterday at Georgetown, we discussed the possibility of my having HPNCC and whether or not it was a 1 or 2, 1 being better at this point, 2 requiring a total hysterectomy as suggested treatment to ward off the possibility of ovarian/cervical or uterine cancer. I think I will pursue the idea.

Today, I went to get my blood checked and get procrit and stuff, but didn't need it, I then went to see my fabo Nurse Practioner for a pap smear, I was astounded to find out I had not had one since May 2004, that has me concerned....a little. She found numerous lumps all throughout my breasts, yes both of them, it's plural, and I have to get a mammogram next week, the 23rd. I am hoping for the best and expecting the best, if something less significant comes back, I will ulitmately be devestated and probably give up. Having one cancer is bad enough, more less two and at the same time!

Today Shawna and Mike broke up and then got back together, Haley and I had a civilized meaningful talk online and Dawn went to the Olive Garden with Dawn and myself, and paid for dinner, in return I got her junk at Walmart afterwards. However, Dawn found something in her lasanga, so WE ALL got free desserts which was very nice, I got the lemon cake, at 5.50 a slice I would have not have ordered it had it not been free, it was very good :).

I am getting my eating out, out, because after surgery I will be totally changed digestively speaking.

I took Dad to the store today, he is indeed an odd soul. I also requested additional Levaquin for him from CRC since he didn't do this himself and is still coughing up blood and sputum.

The Roomstore guy came over today and inspected the table and told me everything I already knew, then told me that they would be following up with us to deliver another table and take that one away, I am definitely going to try to get the delivery fee back for the inconvenience of this all, we shall see how that turns out.

I am tired, my knees hurt and I am cold.

God, I love Dawn, I hope that nothing is wrong with my breasts, I don't know what I will do...crack probably...suicide is out, insurance won't pay anything if I do that. I wish my mom was here with me, she'd comfort me the way only mothers know how to, I know she's here in spirit but I just wish I could smell and hug her one last time. I do miss her incredibly so, she truly was the wind beneath my wings and right now I could use some air.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home