Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Amish Communities & Kashi Foods-Neither are related

So I had my bone scan done on Monday. I am eagerly awaiting the results. I am hoping for the best. I don't know how I will feel if the outcome isn't so. The tech isn't supposed to tell me anything but she stated she didn't see anything and I asked to see the scan too, and I didn't see any hot spots either, but neither of us are radiologists!

The shooting in the Amish community or rather at the school is horrible. My heart goes out to their families, on both sides, the shooters children will forever have this in their family and vice versa. However, that being said, I mean no ill will, but just want to type. I think the Amish are odd people, just for the fact that I've seen documentaries about their inbreeding and marrying of young girls, i.e. 15. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't think that. I know it's not nice to judge, I don't like it when people call me carpet muncher, so I shouldn't do it to others. It could be that I am biased, because I once purchased some cinnamon raise bread from them at the market and broke out in hives. I don't think I am better than them or anything. But I feel the cinnamon bread was a conspiracy!

I am on my lunch break at work enjoying my organic 7 whole grains Kashi on a mission, when the nice aroma fills my cube, then my co-worker sprays freakin' 409 everywhere, now that's all I smell and it's irking me. Bitching stops here---->.

CD if you're reading this, I hope you're doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home