Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Known Donors and Migraines

Last night we took Mini to go see RAW at the old MCI center in DC. It wasn't that bad, but OMG this shit is so fake, then I ended up getting a fucking migraine as usual. Today we had a workshop at work and I missed it. I am so fed up with getting sick and getting migraines.

We asked a known donor, a friend of ours, to be our known donor, after reading an article in the Sunday Washington Post about known donors and unknown donors, it made us want one even more, but there are so many things to consider.

We've decided that if he says no, it's meant to be and if he says yes it's meant to be, we're leaving it in God's hands. Something makes me wonder if we're really meant to have kids, I mean we've had so much trouble with donors lately and previously too with the miscarriage two years ago, almost three this January. I mean, are we really meant to have a child? The cancer for me and genetic mutation and then the diabetes for Dawn? We're both tainted.

Then last night Drew had a seizure or so we think, I don't want to put her down but I think sometime next year I may have too, with her cushings and then her respiratory problems and now this. I was really upset on top of having a terrible migraine.

Dawn and I were arguing about her family as usual. Her mother invited one of her nephews, step nephews that we do not keep in touch with, we do not keep in touch with them for a few reasons, they're the type of people that only call you when they want something, there seems to be a lot of them in Dawn's family. She makes excuses for them and for the most part I never feel like she sees my side of the story, but that's beside the point. I dunno. It's going to be real on Christmas Day that's for sure. I am not looking forward to this at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home