Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pride Parade




I had to post these pics, we managed to go out today and have a little fun. I took some immodium so it slowed down the shitter, however, I think that going into the business of making personal ass-gaskets (my name for toilet seat covers) would be worth wild. I always get the restrooms where they're aren't any left and I am forced to use toilet paper to cover the seat, which ends up looking like a bad attempt at a penyata (sp). We did have a good time though, I even got teary-eyed a few times when I saw the lesbian parents with their kids and wondered if we'd ever have any-then I wondered if I would be around until next Pride too, Christ, what's worse? Someone crying at Pride, the happiest time of the year for gays and lesbians, or shitting without ass gaskets? So I had to turn off the pipes fast. Also, we just got the denial from Dawn's insurance company about fertility. Apparently, since she doesn't have a male partner, she has to have 12 medically supervised attempts paid out of pocket at trying to conceive, whereas, if she had a male partner, they would just need a letter stating she'd had unprotected sex for 12 months from her OBGYN, that's a fucking double standard if I haven't seen one. Okay, I'm off the soap box for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home