Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bay-be update?!?

The fertility clinic called today, they called DP, not me, since DP will be the one to carry now, and it was her "our" financial coordinator, professional lingo for insurance biller at the doc's office-gotta love it-(the coordinator's initials are PP)I used to do this what seems like ages ago now-anywho-she stated she looked into DP's benefits and told her what they were on the voicemail, this we already know, what we don't know, is about the exceptional clauses, about if she doesn't have a male partner, how she has to have 12 cycles of IUIs paid out of pocket, etc. I shall call PP back tomorrow and see if she can or will talk to me, I am sure DP will have to call her and give her permission and then we will go from there. So this gives me something else to, how do you say, obsess about over the next few days I guess, that and selecting a SPERM donor, finally!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home