Wednesday, June 07, 2006

6 days until NIN

6 days until the Nine Inch Nails concert at Nissan Pavillion, chemo or no chemo, I am going to make it to that fucking concert.

Today I go to drop off my pump, I don't think I should have any problems with driving there, the nausea, due to the new meds, is at bay so far. Friday is when pride starts www.capitalpride.org and Dawn and I were going to get a hotel room in the city and stay there over night like we always do, but I don't know if we're still going to do that or not. The parade and street stuff that we like to see happens on Saturday and Sunday, but I don't know that I am up for club hopping.

The chemo is making my face redish at times as well as my chest where the port is being accessed, the down fall to this is that it doesn't eventually turn tan like a regular sunburn-I guess because it's not.

My sister called me lastnight to ask me the same damn routine questions she always ask me over and over again, and I told her the symptoms of my chemo and then she said they will get better with time right? I said no, it's usually a cumulative affect and gets worse each time. She really has no clue, but why should I expect them to? Afterall they are just family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home