Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blah.........

I am about to go to a BBQ, DP is with her brother, that I have to inevitably wonder, if whether or not, he has a bit of a crush on me? she is fishing with him until 11 tonight. WOW. I am going over one of my very bestest friends from middle school for a BBQ in a few. The kids next door are irritating me because they're constantly arquing over stupid stuff that kids inevitably do, I think I am one of those people who can "hate" certain peoples kids.

The visit with the MIL didn't go all that bad, it was actually one of the more pleasant-er times. We agreed to co-sign the lease for Kasi and Chris to get the appartment, we're going to help them get a few things for the apartment. I can't help of think of the irony all the time about how we've always wanted a baby, when we've tried, we m/c'd and were plagued by STDs! with our known donor, then in our extended family two of our 18 and 19 year old nieces are about to have babies, odd how that works?!?

My sister came down today with the girls, she seems to think since DP wasn't going to be home that I would need to come up her house later, I know she was being nice, but I don't need constant interaction, I will be okay. We were talking about how Shawna, my other niece, doesn't want kids, and she said well she should at least have one, I said yeah, you think she should at least have one, but you don't think I should have any, she said you need to think about your health, I said well do you think I am going to die, or do you think I don't need to have any because I am a lesbian, make up your mind woman?!

I told her the other day, when she asked me why I had been feeling bad-as I've been for a few days-constant bathroom trips-more than usual, some sided pain, mucus, blood, pressure, etc., that I thought my cancer might be back, and something told me to say something to the doctor when I took my father to see my surgeon on Thursday but I didn't, she said, I think you're over-reacting, DOES SHE NOT STOP AND THINK BEFORE SHE OPENS HER CAKE HOLE?

Well I guess I better stop the rant and get going the BBQ is at furr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home