Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dad


He doesn't look good. I went to pick him up today so we could go to the Bean Building and get copies of his medical records-of which I called last Friday and the damn lady stated they would be ready-we get there, they were not, then another office, Dr. Mehta's and Dr. Kankarian's stated that I had to come in and sign a request before they could copy them-I asked them what was the work around if he was in the hospital or if he was dying and we needed these records? Then I told them it was a cluster-fuck, yes, out loud, I didn't give a rats ass, I could deal with it a lot better when I had to go through all the RED tape when it was me, but I can't with him for some reason.

I scanned his pic and decided to post it, I know some might think it's TMI or even gross, but I don't care. I want people to see it, for the nasty shitty thing that it is.


I could be wrong, but I don't think he will be able to get away from this surgery without having another bag-the pathology report stated that there was a polyp in the rectum, then again, they could do an internal J Pouch so there is hope afterall, but, however, they did do a 30 cm biopsy, that's almost 15 inches for crying out loud!

Chemo-I start it on June 5th, apparently, you have to start it, then come back two days later, drop off the pump, then go back the next day and get another shot, so it's a 4 day ordeal. I have been posting online to a message board and some people are really having a hard time with this thing, hopefully I won't be one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home