Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nine Inch Nails & Dr. Smith



Nine Inch Nails fucking kicked ass lastnight, the performance was awesome, I just wish it could have been longer. I ♥ Trent Reznor, even though I am queer, he is still my babies' daddy. The man is a musical genius. I took a few photos of Sparklepants with DG's phone and our disposal camera because they wouldn't allow personal portable cameras, WTF?, before my $7.50 beer kicked in (good thing for me it usually only takes 1-however, I ended up drinking Dawn G's and Dawn P's too :)) Good times. The beer made me inevitably sick, probably because I am doing that in combo with the recent chemo-rade that I had. Oh well, I didn't care, last night was my night.

This is my virtual letter to Trent Reznor:

Trent,
You're fucking hot. I ♥ you, even if you weren't in music, I'd still think you're hot. I will be an equal opportunity lover for you, please inquire within and pay upfront :).
Christy

I saw Dr. Smith yesterday, this was not the meaningful and important appointment, I had so hoped it would be. Here is my scenario, I was dx with colon ca because my polyp was bleeding and made me severely anemic, I lost tons of blood. Now, 3 months post op surgery and BEFORE starting surgery, I am losing blood again, I also have symptoms of rectal pressure when deficating, and when not, I have seen what appears to be bloodly tissue in my liquidified excretments, yet, he states, "You have the symptons of colon cancer, however, it's too soon for it to be back, a scope isn't necessary, we were just there". He told me to come at the end of June or August for a follow up scope and sooner if I had any problems, yet he wouldn't do one? How does that work? Secondly, regardless of what he states, I've read people with HNPCC have a tendency to have faster growing cancers than other people of the general population.

Maybe I am being paranoid, but I have a right to be G-D it!

In other news, DP discovered the blog I've been writing to her titled "Letters to Dawn", she was a little touched. My niece found it and said I wasn't going to die, I said sure I am someday. Then I asked the 8-ball if I was going to die this year, and it said, it is certainly so! There you have it. I should have consulted the 8-ball and skipped the fucking docs appt, what was I thinking? I apparently wasn't, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home