Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dear God, it's me Weight Watchers Again & NY Resolutions

I am starting back on ww, at 182.0 lbs there is no excuse for me. I weigh too much, I would like to lose 52 pounds and get down to 130. I am not sure what I would look like at 130, Mary Kate, Ashley, Nicole Richie? I dunno, but it's worth getting this weight off for several reasons, please review:

  1. Decreases my risk of cancer coming back
  2. I can wear ALL the clothes in my closet and not just those in the fat section
  3. I will be healthier
  4. Save money on eating out and decrease my exposure to smoke (sorry smokers, no offense)
  5. The sex will be better
  6. I will be able to get out of my own way.

So far I am doing well, I only have been on plan for two days and I am managing, I am trying to curb my hunger, which is customary for switching back to weight watchers and getting off caffeniene.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!

  1. Pay off a lot of debt, and when I say a lot I mean double digit debt above 20K-long story on that one. This will be done by the end of the year, or I will cut my hands off so I cannot use my credit cards anymore.
  2. Lose weight-see I am accomplishing NY Resolutions while at the same time multi-tasking.
  3. Refinance our house
  4. Finish Associates Degree, continuing with Bachelors, already started at UMUC, it is a long heart wrenching process because I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
  5. Get pregnant, find a donor, and figure out whose eggs we're using.
  6. Solve world hunger, create peace and reinstate the garbage pale kid stickers that were so hot in the 90's.
  7. That's it.

I decided that world hunger and peace could wait for last because it's going to take a while to solve those and I have to accomplish my own goals and solutions to my problems before I can solve everyone elses.

Migraines, I've had one everyday this year, and one on the last day of the year, will they ever go away? I'd guess the chance of that is the chance that a frog has wings, you know, so he won't bump his ass everytime he hops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Great resolutions.
Not to be a smartass, but if you (and I) both ate less, that would help with #6 and the hunger thing
:-)

1/05/2007 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home